EFT Tapping for Parents Tapping for Kids
EFT can play a significant part in helping you, and your child release fear, anxiety, trauma, and doubt often in a matter of minutes. It's an easy-to-learn technique that can be done almost anywhere, anytime. Even when your child is too cross or upset to do it!
The workshop consists of four x 2-hour sessions and is suitable for parents to use with children who have all kinds of needs from ADHD to Autism. You can use EFT remotely and both you and your child will benefit.
WEEK 1 - EFT Foundations. The EFT Basic Recipe
- How to use EFT tapping to balance difficult emotions, such as worry, anger, sadness, disappointment, shame and guilt as and when required, either in the moment or afterwards.
- Tapping techniques to release the emotional charge and limit thoughts created by past events, so that they no longer affect your behaviour and beliefs.
WEEK 2 – Working on your own parenting issues
- We will explore what we feel bad about and what triggers us as parents and then use this information to find the root cause of events and resolve them.
- Identifying and transforming limiting beliefs
WEEK 3 – How To Work With Your Children
- Working with babies – simple gentle tapping
- Working with toddlers – tapping games, Teddy Tapping
- Working with children – working on what's present now and exploring feelings
- Working with teenagers – exploring events, beliefs and behaviour
WEEK 4 – Surrogate Work
Our children's issues are often mirroring something about ourselves and our relationships as parents.
There are several ways that we can resolve our children's problems through working on ourselves with EFT
In this session, we will explore this in 2 ways:
- Working on the feelings and thoughts that our children's problems evoke in us
- Surrogate tapping is where we work on our children and their issues in our mind's eye. Including how to connect to their energy and check for permission. Plus a simple technique to energetically test results
The sessions will be held on Zoom, so you can join, wherever you are in the world. And, you will receive recordings of each session, and lifetime access to the training hub so that you can continue your learning and practice with using these techniques to bring more harmony and joy into your family life.
WHAT WILL I GET?
- 4 x 2-hour workshops in a small group format, held on Zoom
- Recordings of each session
- A PDF manual for each workshop
- Access to a private group where you can ask questions, connect to other participants and receive support in between sessions
- Ongoing access to the course, including future updates to the material