- Teacher Trainings
- Resources for the Classroom
- Yoga and Mindfulness Cards for the Classroom
Yoga and Mindfulness Cards for the Classroom
MOVEMENT - MEDITATION - MANTRA - BREATH
50 fabulous yoga, mindfulness and meditation cards to support emotional and mental health in the classroom.
Use them as and when needed, pepper them throughout the school day.
- Build trust and confidence
- Eliminate stress and anxiety
- Aid academic learning
- Reduce peer aggression
- Promote conflict resolution
- Enhance empathy & emotional intelligence
- Deepen the connection with self
- Boost mood & self-esteem
- Create an 'I can - I am" attitude
- Feel empowered and ready to learn
- Feel empowered and ready to teach
Yoga Moves cards are divided into four sections so you can create the practice that is right for you. Choose the feeling you want to instil in your class and use one or more of the yoga-inspired poses to create that feeling in yourself and your students.
The two minute meditations are easy to use and easy to follow and allow us to drop into a different part of the brain. Add these to the end of a routine or use them independently to help focus, relax the body and change negative thought patterns.
Add the mantras and positive beliefs into your meditations to help reinforce a positive growth mindset, building self-esteem from the inside out.
Focused breathing helps regulate emotions, reset the nervous system and slow our bodies and minds down. The breath cards can be used on their own or as part of a longer yoga flow.
Used alongside the in-depth Yoga Moves Teacher Training.